Saturday, October 17, 2009

EEK! Time flies, and moving day is coming!

Just a fast "drive-by" to declare I am still alive and kicking.  I miss checking out my favorite blogs!  I miss hearing from followers and hope you guys don't give up on me, 'cause I am coming back, I swear.  We are moving on October 26, and will be taking small stuff and boxes to the new apartment over the next week or so till that day comes.  There is so much to do still.  I am still packing, and weeding out stuff as I pack.  After the move there will be getting Girlchild registered for a new school and other details.  She will be changing schools for the first time ever, and leaving her friends behind is very hard for her, to say the least.

On the up side, her mother, brother, and stepfather will be moving into the same complex next month.  Their building isn't quite finished yet.  Can't wait to be able to see my daughter and grandson much more often.  And son-in-law too, of course.  

Today we signed lease and got keys.  Tomorrow starts the big push.  I will be so frantic for the next couple of weeks that I don't expect to be able to post again till after the first week of November, so happy Halloween everyone!  I made one needlefelted skelly, sugar skull style, and then had to put art projects on the back burner (or rather, in boxes!  LOL!).  Oh well, next year Halloween will come again, and I'll be ready!

Phew.  Anyone got any extra energy? See y'all soon.

3 comments:

yoborobo said...

Hi Bonnie! I wondered where you had gone. Moving! ACK! Be brave. It will all be over soon, and you are right, Halloween will come again, and you'll be completely ready to go. :)

libbyquilter said...

moving is such a huge chore~!~hang in there and take care of yourself.

:)
libbyQ

~!~Happy Halloween~!~

Jessanne Janus said...

Hiya Mom! Here's the link to my blog!
http://jessannejanus.blogspot.com/

I love you. :)