Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WIPs Pics

Here are some pics of things I've been working on, some to be listed on etsy.
Green Circles
 
Green Circles detail
 
 
Green Circles detail
 
JOY!
(we can all use some of this!:)
 
Lavender neckpiece WIP
made of wool, needlefelted by machine
 
 
Needlefelted Leaf: I am planning to embroider and/or bead it for a brooch.
 
 
Back of leaf: it's subtle, but I like this side too.
 
 
Purple Tree
 
 
detail
 
 
Red Tree
 
detail of red tree
These are some of the works I have been putting finishing details on...backings and hanging loops, mostly.  Now that I look at them again, I'm pretty proud of them!  What do you guys think?
Gotta go for now, I want to get some etsy listings done today.  
Peace xoxo 

3 comments:

Wander to the Wayside said...

I really like the purple tree!

Bonnie said...

Thank you! It's one of my favorites, too...of course, I love them all "equally"...LOL...they're all my "children" ya know;)

libbyquilter said...

the purple tree is gorgeous and i love the leaf brooches idea . . . can't wait to see them finished~!!~

:)
libbyQ