Monday, August 31, 2009

Come Look! New Pretties!

I've been doing the finishing on that stack of unfinished objects (ufos) that I showed you last week, and here are the results of some of my efforts!  


And here's a closer look:


 
This pretty fish swimming among the seaweed is needle-felted with wool and hand-dyed silk fibers on a background of handmade wool felt, which I wet-felted myself.  The eye is made from sequins and a seed bead.
But wait!  There's more!
 And last but not least...
Now let's see if I can post this correctly!  LOL!  
 These are going into my Etsy shop later today.  Ta da!  I've got close-ups there also.  
I've got more from the "guilt pile"...just putting a nice finished backing on them and loops to hang them.  So I'm gonna go sew some more.  Later! :) 

2 comments:

yoborobo said...

Hi Bonnie! These are so pretty! I love them all...can't pick a favorite! LOL! Congrats on the blog, and I'll go see you on etsy.

I laughed out loud at UFOs. I've got a few of those staring at me, too. Have a great day! xoxo Pam

Bonnie said...

Hi Pam! Sorry to take so long to reply! Thank you very much for such kind words, I'm glad you like them. I intend to get all these old ufos finished and listed in my shop. Now if I just had a fairy godmother to make more hours in the day, um...somehow I bet all of us would like that, huh? ;)

My house is one big ol' ufo...it makes me laugh out loud quite often...hehehe! Have a great night! er...day! (hugs) B.